Chef Mickey's bfast versus dinner

gopherit

I'm not in the book, you know.
We did dinner at Chef Mickey's last time and thoroughly loved it -- we had a fairly early seating (5:15 or something like that) and the food was fresh, the characters lively, and really it didn't seem that crowded either. Great time and meal!

For this trip we are considering the dinner again but were curious about the b'fast. Typically, I think you get more bang for your buck at the dinners (our kids aren't too hungry in the am -- too excited and raring to go!) Plus, dinner is just typically a more pricey meal to prepare than some eggs and bacon. So needless to say, we don't do too many character b'fasts. But we wondered if we would enjoy CM's? Or is it too hustle bustle with folks trying to get over to the parks in the a.m.?

If you have done both (dinner and b'fast) do you prefer one meal over the other, and if so, why?

THANKS!

We have done both breakfast and dinner at Chef Mickey's. They are equally great as far as quality, selection and freshness. We actually preferred the breakfast as that atmosphere really gets kids going and then we head directly over to Magic Kingdom to burn off the energy (and the calories). It's a big enough place that you really don't notice any hustle and bustle to the parks.

We've also done both and prefer the breakfast. Like Randyl said, it's a great start to a day at the MK (we've also done Ohana's breakfast for the same reason) Lately, we've been going to the breakfasts on our last day before returning home to say goodbye.

We like the CM dinner, but our son, age 4, tends to fall asleep or be cranky after a day in the parks. I guess it depends on your own kids.

We like to do Chef Mickey's dinner on our first night - a great start to a great stay at WDW.

Personally, I don't want to take time away from the parks to eat a big long breakfast. I would rather grab a quick breakfast and take the gang on some rides.

We love the breakfast. We go into the park at EE and then exit out at around 10:15 and take the monorail to Contemporary. We always laugh at the hordes of people pouring into the park at that time and we are glad to leave and have a great breakast with Mickey and the gang. When we are done we either go back to the resort for a few hours for a swim or switch parks. It works well every time:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter