Chef Mickey's birthday party

jillybean651

Earning My Ears
Hi - if I have my son's 3rd birthday party at Chef Mickey's, what would be the best way to order a special cake for all the guests? Any price estimates? Also, any suggestions for what to do after dinner - not all guests have tickets to the park. Thanks in advance!

Jill

P.S. There are 23 people coming to the party!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Hi Jill! You'll need to call the restaurant directly to order a cake. I have no idea what the cost would be for such a large party, but the staff at Chef Mickey's will be able to help you determine everything you need.

After dinner you could hit the arcade (the Contemporary has one of the largest!) and then take a ride around the monorail, I think kids of all ages enjoy this. :)

Have fun!

We are doing a birthday party there for my nephew, and we decided to just let him have the free cupcake and then take advantage of the create your own sundae bar that is already included in the meal price for everyone else. Just a thought if you want to save some $.

thanks for the replies! I will definitely call the restaurant and see if they could do a cake and how much it is. The arcade and monorail is also a great suggestion! Thanks again - and please, if anyone else has any suggestions, let me know.

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter