Chef Mickey's,breakfast or dinner?

kylie&haley'smom

Mouseketeer
I know I only have 25 days. Do yall think I will be able to get a ressie for Chef Mickey's? Should we go for breakfast or dinner? Will Minnie be there? ::MinnieMo

You should call asap. Might have hard time getting a reservation. If you have the choice I would go for dinner much better than breakfast in my opinion. And yes Minnie is always there along with Mickey, Chip and Dale. Goofy and Donald are frequent as well. Have Fun!!

I have never had dinner there but I can say that breakfast is AWESOME!!! It's our second favorite meal in all of WDW!!!!

P.S. I'm with Disney... call ASAP!!!!

We have had both. I like them both but prefer dinner. I know that a lot of people don't like the food here but it is one of my dh's favorite spots. We have never had a bad experience there.

We've had both b/fast & dinner. They are both very good. Our dd loved the characters!!

Keep trying! Lots of people cancel. You can try a walk up too. Just go early. If you can't get in, you should be able to get in at the Concource Steakhouse which is right next door. We walked into CS several times last month, always seated immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter