CHH - Specific Tuna Question

chris benton

DIS Veteran
I have a "thing" about tuna salad, potato salad, well pretty much all mayo salads. If they are sweet, like from using Miracle Whip or some sugary mayo instead of real mayo, or have sweet pickles for added sugar, I essentially find them repulsive. I really do love tuna salad, and potato salad, and mayo based salads, but if they are sweet, I'm out. CHH tuna- sweet or not? I bet some might find this question weird, but I'm finding that a lot of restaurants use sugary mayo, and slaws and potato salads seem to be loaded with extra sugar. I have a sweet tooth, trust me, but I just really don't like sweetness with fish, or slaw or potatoes. Don't even get me started on sweet tartar sauce...I just don't get it.

The tuna salad at CHH is not sweet to me. I do not like Miracle Whip and I believe I would have tasted that. It does Not have sweet relish. IMHO it is delish

I grew up with a product worse than Miracle Whip. It was called Bojac (only available in Canada) and I spent my childhood hating both tuna and egg salad. Once I discovered real mayo my life changed. :) My discerning give the Tuna at CHH a big thumbs up.

I have a "thing" about tuna salad, potato salad, well pretty much all mayo salads. If they are sweet, like from using Miracle Whip or some sugary mayo instead of real mayo, or have sweet pickles for added sugar, I essentially find them repulsive. I really do love tuna salad, and potato salad, and mayo based salads, but if they are sweet, I'm out. CHH tuna- sweet or not? I bet some might find this question weird, but I'm finding that a lot of restaurants use sugary mayo, and slaws and potato salads seem to be loaded with extra sugar. I have a sweet tooth, trust me, but I just really don't like sweetness with fish, or slaw or potatoes. Don't even get me started on sweet tartar sauce...I just don't get it.
Im with you on that. I too hate sweet slaws, potato salads, and tuna. The tuna sandwich at CHH isn't sweet. If it was, I wouldn't eat it. Its one of my fave items there. Its the only thing I order actually. Its so good! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!