Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

I want Espada but my guess is they will hire Ross and Theo is just trying to milk as much info out of Espada as possible, hence the 2nd interview.
David Ross had his second interview this week. Joe Girardi is pretty much the shoe-in for the Phillies job.

I heard this morning it was Rossy. I think that’s a big mistake. He has zero experience.

I have a bad feeling about this. I think this is so Theo can have even more say in the team and Rossy will be a front office puppet. I hope I'm wrong.

I have a bad feeling about this. I think this is so Theo can have even more say in the team and Rossy will be a front office puppet. I hope I'm wrong.

I mean Aaron Boone hasn't been awful for the Yankees. This is basically the same hire.

I heard they might be looking at Marcel Ozuna for the outfield since he is a free agent. Why? Also Keuchel for a starter.

Schwarber and his long time girlfriend, Paige Hartman, got married on Saturday.

Based on their budget, it looks like the Cubs may pass on Castellanos because their payroll is too high right now.

Cubs are resigning Morrow to a $1M minor league contract. Morrow wants to do it to thank the Cubs for believing in him last year (and the year before) when he didn't do anything. Otherwise, he has nothing.

Cubs are resigning Morrow to a $1M minor league contract. Morrow wants to do it to thank the Cubs for believing in him last year (and the year before) when he didn't do anything. Otherwise, he has nothing.
At least it's a cheap minor league contract. Maybe he'll do better next year. (*fingers crossed*)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter