Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Cubs didn't resign Brandon Kintzler, so the Marlins did. They did sign Steven Souza, Jr who was out all last year with torn ACL. They don't need outfielders. They need pitchers. And Castellanos is gone.

Cubs didn't resign Brandon Kintzler, so the Marlins did. They did sign Steven Souza, Jr who was out all last year with torn ACL. They don't need outfielders. They need pitchers. And Castellanos is gone.
I wasn't a big fan of Kintzler, so I'm not particularly sad about him. Souza is an OK pick-up. I read he has a good OBS percentage so maybe he'll bring in the runs. I'm really going to miss Nick :(. He plays the game with so much joy.

I thought they already agreed on his contract for this year a few weeks ago and that arbitration wouldn’t be necessary?
I believe that yes they agreed to what he gets paid in 2020 and, exactly, no arbitration for that.

But his grievance about 2015: being held back at the start of that season so that it did not count toward his MLB contract was a different matter that was still undecided. He won the Rookie of the Year that year and had a compelling albeit long shot case. By losing he is still under control through 2021. Or, he can be traded and the receiving team gets him for 2 years.

I believe that yes they agreed to what he gets paid in 2020 and, exactly, no arbitration for that.

But his grievance about 2015: being held back at the start of that season so that it did not count toward his MLB contract was a different matter that was still undecided. He won the Rookie of the Year that year and had a compelling albeit long shot case. By losing he is still under control through 2021. Or, he can be traded and the receiving team gets him for 2 years.

Oh, that’s right. Forgot about the grievance!

As of today, Zobrist has not signed with any team for 2020. He is at home and has no plans to play right now.

I wish they would put single game tickets on sale. I'm finally going to get to travel to Chicago to see a game.

Watched some of my first game of the season last night on MLB channel. Went to try to watch on Marquee on 664 on DirecTV, but it said I didn't have access.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter