Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

yeah...this one is just as fun to look at..Dex is happier in blue
DbY5u-eXcAA8x5t.jpg

todays lineup~ guessing Willy got slapped on the wrist for speaking out against Darvish (Deja Vu of Miggy?) Both have good points, Yu getting too fancy when 2 strikes and Willy, I've said it a million times,, FRAME! Victor probs getting playing time today as he is most likely gonna be sent down to bring Giminez up for Darvish.(plus he needs the playing time)
Of the 3 CO pitcher's this series, I think today's is the toughest. Really should have taken yesterday, for sure.
Hoping TLS connects~ weather should be great there today, mid 60's and :sunny:

LETS GO CUBS! Take the series and see Q get his 1,000 K!

DbZcGBGWsAUVgbA.jpg

Here is Willy's post game on YU:
Catcher Willson Contreras believes Darvish might have gotten too content after getting two outs and tried to aim his fastball rather than simply throw hard.

“The big leagues, no matter how many outs, you have to keep attacking the hitters,” Contreras said. “After the second out, I noticed he was throwing 91-92 mph in trying to locate the fastball. I told him you can’t get too comfortable in the big leagues.

“You have to keep attacking the hitters and hope we all learn from it. … In the fifth was crucial for us, and he had us (messed) up.”
(edited for DIS )

I think YU needs to remind himself of the We Never Quit part of the Cubs :rolleyes1

He's smiling with every trip to the bank :rolleyes1
I'm sad that he's not with the Cubs but there was no place for him with us :(. I wish him luck ... but not TOO much luck lol.

I love AAJ's son's tee shirt. Too cute!

WTH was in the water offseason? So many bambinos!

WE NEVER QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!

091516_cubs_flag_med_3_fqqoz3ho.gif

Fought, clawed, scratched...to keep that W! I was out and can't wait to replay this one~but thank heaven for the day off tomorrow..AAJ especially.
Fingers crossed KB is ok....Marquez better hire some body guards with the crap he has been pulling.
Sorry Nolan...only Javy can do Javy
CarefulSoreKingsnake.gif

Last edited:
With Kris's beaning, Albert flipping and running into walls, Rizzo's hit on the arm it was a real scary day. They say Kris doesn' have a concussion. Poor Albert is beat up but he has earned CF for sure. Hayward needs better sunglasses. Javy just needs to be Javy.

And it was sweet that Arenado was out at home for the final out. He needs to join Eddie in Anger Mgmt classes.

Last edited:
I was just thinking that it was lucky that Albert and his wife were already pregnant because after all he went through today his sperm might be either broken or hiding.

I was just thinking that it was lucky that Albert and his wife were already pregnant because after all he went through today his sperm might be either broken or hiding.
I was thinking "I have to be with both my wife who's gonna be in labor during play-off's, and my team...this is nothing" lol

With Kris's beaning, Albert flipping and running into walls, Rico's hit on the arm it was a real scary day. They say Kris doesn' have a concussion. Poor Albert is beat up but he has earned CF for sure. Hayward needs better sunglasses. Javy just needs to be Javy.

And it was sweet that Arenado was out at home for the final out. He needs to join Eddie in Anger Mgmt classes.
they pull that HBP crap at Wrigley and benches are gonna clear. They beaned a few too many this series, KB twice. Only thing that held any of them back is the suspensions when their bats are heating up...and if that last one Rizzo wore was any higher, Willy would have led the charge

so Kate and William's baby boy has arrived and these appear to be front runner's for the name...Albert, Arthur, Frederick, James, Philip

I think they should go with Albert, just sayin'~ born on the day after the Air Albert game. Could even go with Albert Arthur James to have AAJ, lol.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter