Child Swap for Boswer's Challenge

laniebee

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We will be visiting Universal Studios with out 1 year old in May. Does anyone have any experience with Child Swap on Bowser's Challenge? We are paying for early access and I understand lines get long so I want to ensure I am prepared. Do we just get in line? Or do we have to speak to someone first? We are traveling with another couple, can they ride the ride while we wait with our daughter, and then switch, they watch her while we ride? Or can only one person stay back with our daughter?

Thank you for any insight you may have, thank you!!

Yes, they do Child Swap. If you have the early entry, RIDE THE RIDE FIRST. The line will only be 30 min or less at that point. They will have the child swap rider go in through the Express Pass line. I cannot stress enough, beeline straight for the ride. Don't get distracted by other things. Also, even though you have early entry, make a second land entry reservation once the park opens, so you can go back in later if you want. The land is claustrophobic and overwhelming and its hard to stay in there too long, but once you leave, you cannot get back in without a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter