???Child Vacation Kingdom Voucher

faithfull

Mouseketeer
I know they sell a children's Vacation Kingdom Voucher that includes appetizer, meal, dessert but that is suppose to be ordered off the children's menu. I have been reviewing menus at WDWIG and most do not even offer appetizers. Has anyone had any experience with these? What did your child get to order? I have boys that eat like horses and am trying to figure out whether they would get enough to eat with the child's version. Thanks for any input!!!!:earsboy:

It's my understanding that when they don't offer a childs appetizer, they are allowed to order one off the adult menu.

We purchased 2 lunch vouchers, 1 child and 1 adult. After looking at the menu at Rainforest Cafe, I know this will be more than enough to feed the 4 of us (2 adults, 2 children)!

Teresa

When using the vouchers for children they are allowed to order the appetizer off the adult menu. they are only restricted to the children's menu whre they are available. To the best of my knowledge there are not any children's appetizer menus, but some havechildren's dessert menus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter