Children's meals

mylightshines

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know if a 12-year old can order a kids meal? We will be on the dining plan and I know my daughter cannot eat all that much food. For non-buffet meals, can she just order off the kids menu and I pay for that directly? I know for buffets, the price is set according to the child's age. I have no problem with that. For instance, at Brown Derby, I don't think she'll want to order a full adult meal and I can use her credit for my meal. Does that make sense?

I am subscribing to this thread as well, I am in the same boat. I have a DD age 12, that will not eat an adult portion, and will not like most of the selections on the adult menu. I am planning on paying out of pocket for her and banking the points for signature meals, etc. I don't know what other option would be better.

mylightshines said:
Does anybody know if a 12-year old can order a kids meal? We will be on the dining plan and I know my daughter cannot eat all that much food. For non-buffet meals, can she just order off the kids menu and I pay for that directly? I know for buffets, the price is set according to the child's age. I have no problem with that. For instance, at Brown Derby, I don't think she'll want to order a full adult meal and I can use her credit for my meal. Does that make sense?
When I was ther in desember with my DS's 12 they got childrens meals a couple of nights and i paid oop for them and then we got breakast the last day with the ectra credits. You can also split a meal with your DD and use the credits for another meal at another time whcih yu could also split. Seeing as your are paying for the adult plan for her it is not a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter