Children's Menu at Ohana?

DisDee

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if a children's menu is offered at Ohana other than the family style selections?

Yes they also have regular childrens selections such as chicken fnuggets and mac and cheese. You'll love Ohanas!

yea they can bring you pretty much anything you want but pizza they told us....my kids enjoyed the food which was pretty surprising...but they were also busy with the hula hoop contest ..coconut races and what not.....ohanas is awesome!!!

cyndibelle said:
yea they can bring you pretty much anything you want but pizza they told us....my kids enjoyed the food which was pretty surprising...but they were also busy with the hula hoop contest ..coconut races and what not.....ohanas is awesome!!!

The kids can order from the Kona Cafe kids menu or pay something like 10.99 and eat what you are eating. Mine usually does that... she LOVES the food at 'Ohana... that was her request for her birthday dinner last year. This year she wants Coral Reef.... her taste keeps getting more and more expensive. :rolleyes:

Our picky eating son of 11 years of age was able to order pretty much off the Kona menu. He does like wings and was able to share with us off the all you can eat meal. Just ask your server and they will be more than willing to accomidate you. Enjoy your meal...

As mentioned kids can get something that comes from the Kona Cafe. We have eaten at Ohana twice now and once we were offered kids selections, but once we had to ask. The dont actually have a menu for the kids, so if its not mentioned, just ask.
I believe some of the offerings are grilled cheese, mac & cheese, hot dogs, burger, or chicken fingers.

My kids enjoyed the food at OHana. The shrimp was too spicy for my 4 year old, but our server brought an entire skewer of shrimp with very little to no spice. It was perfect for her. The servers are wonderful. No one will go hungry- THat's fro sure :flower:

So if you order off the Kona kid's menu you only pay the price on the kid's menu or do they charge you the Ohana price? thanks! We have PS here since I remembered you could do this and there is no way my 6 year old will eat that stuff, though I am sure my 8 year old will out-eat me and DH!

Carrieberry said:
So if you order off the Kona kid's menu you only pay the price on the kid's menu or do they charge you the Ohana price? thanks! We have PS here since I remembered you could do this and there is no way my 6 year old will eat that stuff, though I am sure my 8 year old will out-eat me and DH!

We ordered off the childrens menu twice for my two dd's. The first time we were charged the ohana price all you can eat. The server said that while they were glad to provide the alternatives they would have no way of knowing if the kids also ate off the table as well, LOL.

The 2nd time time we orderd a kids meals for my youngest and were charged a kids meal price. I think it was the Kona kids meal rather than the kids Ohana all you can eat price.

It may depend on the sever as it seems they don't have a real policy in place. The good thing is that if the rest of the family likes the food you can find something for a younger or picky eater either way.

TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter