Child's AP

Nysie

Mouseketeer
I am sooo confused! Can you or can you not use a child's AP to get a room only discount? Has anyone booked this and checked in with no problem? Thanks!!

Yes, room only, child's AP is fine as long as the child is on the reservation. We've done it a few times, and DMRick had a post a couple of weeks ago with an email response stating same. 'Course the diehards still don't believe it!

Debbie said:
Yes, room only, child's AP is fine as long as the child is on the reservation. We've done it a few times, and DMRick had a post a couple of weeks ago with an email response stating same. 'Course the diehards still don't believe it!

Most CM's don't even check to see if anyone has an AP. Doris posted an email that said a child's ap is ok. A few people posted being told a child's AP isn't ok. Sorry, Debbie but I refuse to call them liars. More than enough people have used child's AP, I wouldn't worry about it BUT

You have to be 21 to purchase DDE and generally adults are more likely to take advantage of a airline fare sale to make a weekend trip.

Lewisc said:
You have to be 21 to purchase DDE and generally adults are more likely to take advantage of a airline fare sale to make a weekend trip.

Correct, the age is 21 for the DDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter