Chit Chat Crew pt. 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look ive ignored as much as I can.... if you notice funball we dont really care... We come here to have fun and chat... leave the problems of your personal life at the door... really... its a forum about the happiest place on earth and sometimes we dont wanna chat about "Problems" and so on

you know when somthing bad on this forum happens another we pull togeher and support that person, so far mommarek and chrissie have given me that support.. only if you knew sean what i been through.,,

girl just wants to chat...... ok. a chat forum is to chat forum,peoples problems or not..

Where was my sympathy When your boyfriend hit on me

i swear i thought you were not suppose to bring that up..... i was sure that mary jo and sherry said you were not suppose to..we are not suppose to be talking about this in the threads.. only in pms..

Hey guys,

Since there are too many argumentative posts here I am closing this thread.

I already warned everyone on this board that you have to treat each other respectfully to post on the DIS. No one owns a thread. No one has the right to tell anyone who can and cannot post on a thread.

If you don't care for someone, put that person on ignore. If a person is rude or attacking, etc., then report that person. The rules are pretty simple here. Keep it friendly. Telling anyone that they are not welcome pretty much goes against the rules here.

There are plenty of places outside the DIS where you can have private chats. I recommend that you use that venue for your private chat.

You are welcome to start a new chat thread, but keep in mind that you cannot regulate who is welcome and who is not.

~ Mary Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter