Christmas 2018

jv3cv1

Mouseketeer
Just cancelled Dec 17 - Dec 28 in premium site we are staying at wilderness lodge now to far to bring rv in winter hope someone eles gets it they needs it

That's a nice upgrade (to a hotel) and you're still close to the Fort so you can come visit.

Bama Ed

We've been looking for these dates as well as more. But looks like I was too late. :) I'll keep trying. Enjoy Wilderness Lodge. :)

But looks like I was too late.

Not necessarily, no one really knows for sure when a cancelled reservation gets put back into the system. A lot of use have tried to figure it out with little, actually no success. Just keep trying. Good luck.

We'll definitely keep trying. I'm sure something will come up eventually. We'll take either full hookup, preferred or premium.

I just got a weekend in December on the first try....very surprised. It's early, 7-10 but weekends seem to always be full so I'm pretty excited. We had so much fun just driving around looking at everyone's decorations this past November I can't wait to take the grandkids.

You can actually still find sites (not premium) for the first half of Dec fairly easily. Seems like the second half of December is impossible. Am I correct to assume that you can book as early as Jan 1 for December? Would love to one day stay thru New Years. We stayed at the fort this past Dec in the cabins and could not believe how beautiful the RV’s are decorated. Would love to bring the RV and decorate.

You can actually still find sites (not premium) for the first half of Dec fairly easily. Seems like the second half of December is impossible. Am I correct to assume that you can book as early as Jan 1 for December? Would love to one day stay thru New Years. We stayed at the fort this past Dec in the cabins and could not believe how beautiful the RV’s are decorated. Would love to bring the RV and decorate.
You can book 499 days out, so even before Jan.

Am I correct to assume that you can book as early as Jan 1 for December?

If you are wanting to stay for mid to late December, especially if Christmas falls in there you are better of calling and making a room only reservation 499 days in advance. Your entire Ray has to fall in that 499 day spam.

That is what I ended up doing to secure a site for this December. I think I made my reservation back in August 2017.

If you are wanting to stay for mid to late December, especially if Christmas falls in there you are better of calling and making a room only reservation 499 days in advance. Your entire Ray has to fall in that 499 day spam.

That is what I ended up doing to secure a site for this December. I think I made my reservation back in August 2017.
Got it. Thanks.

I'm now waiting to book Oct Halloween 2019 to get back at fort. I will difftenly make my way to the fort in Dec. Christmasristmas and Halloween are the best. We alternate halloween or Christmas each year. By husband don't like to pull camper in snow and usually we get in snow on way back from Halloween trips

499 day spam.

We all do it, and I think you may have all ready been picked on for the unintentional spelling errors lately, but I could not leave 499 day spam alone...lol...I'll ask for a fresh can of spam, please...

...although, upon further reflection, 499 day old spam is probably considered practically fresh from the factory...

Yes I was already picked on about the spelling of being back up to “ the camel “ but as FtW Mike says, we all need a good laugh, that and I am on vacation after all. I will leave the correct spelling when I get back to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts