Christmas at Seaworld

It costs about 15 per person to do the reserved seating for the shows. I think it is completely worth it.We also spent about $20 for FOL pass for our family to meet Rudolph, Clarisse, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius. We only have one day and got free entry with our Discovery Cove tickets, so didn’t feel bad for spending a little for extras here. The extras are so much more reasonable than Disney’s.

We just purchased the pass to meet Santa and the Rudolph characters! We're all adults, but the Rudolph Christmas show has been a favorite since I was a little girl!! If they sell these tickets, I'm guessing the lines are pretty long!

Info has been out for some time. If you sign up for email info from SW, will receive links.

Thought i posted a link here this summer wherein AP holders could prebook their reservations?

Enjoyed it so much last year, planning on doing a 2nd night to be able to have more time to explore the christmas area. Doing all the shows in one night is a bit rushed IMO even with the reserved seating.

Love this experience @ Sea World. Nice that (other than the add on reservations for shows, meet & greets etc.), it included with your admission!

I booked the following for this year’s trip on 7/31.

SWO Christmas Reserved Seating - Red (12/xx/2018 - Reserved Seating) - 12/xx/2018 2 $40.00. Guest ( 2 ) $20.00

FYI, received this email yesterday, will link to all the info for this year

http://links.connect.seaworld.com/s...MxODg1Njc0ODUyS0&j=MTUwMTkxODIzMQS2&mt=1&rt=0

Posted a new thread for easy reference to this year’s info here

https://www.disboards.com/threads/2018-seaworld-christmas-information.3713554/

Last edited:

I hope they do the dine with Rudolph and friends this year. Holding out hope as it hasn't been announced...

No dine with Rudolph and friends this year - there is a M & G with Rudolph and friends - the dine is with Santa at Shamu stadium

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!