Christmas Decorations 2006

nette5

Earning My Ears
My family and I are planning a trip to DL in November 2006. Wanted to know when the Christmas Decorations will be up, Holiday parades, fireworks, etc. will begin or should we just wait to go in December?

i don't know the exact dates but it seems the christmas stuff goes up soon after halloween is over, like about the first week of november maybe? we were there the second week of nov a few years back and everything was all decorated up with christmas music playing throughout the park. it was really beautiful.

Most everything was up and running on the 9th of November last year. IASW didn't open until the 10th but everything else was very "Christmasy"! :lovestruc

Most Christmas decorations at IASW Holiday are up by Veteran's Day- the Christmas Parade doesn't start running till Thanksgiving usually.

We usually go the week before Thanskgiving and everything is up and decorated. The parade started that week as well. It's a great time to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter