Christmas Dreams...

mickeyfan0805

DIS Veteran
OK - DW is asking me for a Christmas list, and that got me thinking about the things we sometimes don't even know exist. So, Disney or camping related, what are some of the superfluous items you've gotten that you are so glad you have? Gadgets, gizmos, other things? Please share...

View attachment 368245

Oh wait, my bad, I made this gizmo. But I still love it. Now what is it for ???
That is your left handed Iggerty Stick used to adjust the metaphysical divergence of the Knueder valve of the Chipmonk Oscillator and achieve optimum prime dissonance.

PS My wife also finds it useful to give me a rap on the Cruller when I am about to have an idea

PS S I have to admit I have also used it to fend off the occasional Squirrel

Last edited:
That is your left handed Iggerty Stick used to adjust the metaphysical divergence of the Knueder valve of the Chipmonk Oscillator and achieve optimum prime dissonance.

PS My wife also finds it useful to give me a rap on the Cruller when I am about to have an idea

PS S I have to admit I have also used it to fend off the occasional Squirrel

Almost....It is a device I made to be able to open our vents in the fifth wheel while standing on the ground. In the fifth wheel the little knobs are so far away and the ceiling so high. I made this so I did not need to climb on the counters or have a ladder to open the vents. It works well.

Almost....It is a device I made to be able to open our vents in the fifth wheel while standing on the ground. In the fifth wheel the little knobs are so far away and the ceiling so high. I made this so I did not need to climb on the counters or have a ladder to open the vents. It works well.

Well done!! Do I see an episode of Shark Tank in your future?

I thought that's what it might be.

I cheated on mine.

s-l640.jpg

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts