Christmas Eve dinner at the resorts

snowwhite86

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at the WL 12/22 - 12/25. Are the resorts offering Christmas eve meals? I feel it is best that we stay away from the parks that evening (major crowds). Suggestions for places to eat that evening. ::MinnieMo :Pinkbounc

We had an enjoyable dinner at Citricos last Christmas Eve. That huge dining room was packed. I think many of the nicer resort restaurants have at least slightly different menus that night. Call soon though. I had trouble getting times I wanted after we dithered about Narcoossee's or Citricos. This was pretty far out too. We were also trying to fit dinner around Christmas Eve mass.

Don't know about WL but we were at GF and they had a special room service menu for Christmas Eve and day. Looked good but we had all our plans set long before we checked in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter