Christmas Gifts for TEENS

Thanks @TwoMisfits for mentioning the bath fizzies at BBW, it forced me to go to the mall and get some more Christmas shopping done.
I got dd 5 fizzies and stopped at Teavana and got her a tea tin and an infuser travel tumbler.
I'm trying to think ahead for things for her dorm so the tea stuff is good for that. I didn't get her any teas since she isn't going until next fall, she can just share mine while she's still home.
So far for her I have a Keurig, a VB backpack and this stuff. She is definitely getting a new laptop so she is pretty much done except for stocking stuffers.

I also ran in to Target and got my youngest the Stranger Things Monopoly, Ouija and Eggo game (for free) and used a $10 giftcard I got for a different promo. That many games seems like overkill, but he just recently asked for a Ouija board, and we still try to do family game night so I thought why not.

I picked out a cute outfit for my friend's dd. My dd works at the store and is holding it for me until I find out if the size is right.

Slowly putting a dent in my shopping :santa:

I spent last night wrapping. Remember my dilemma of the Nintendo Switch? Well I just came right out and asked. She prefers an 88 key piano...which luckily is on sale at Costco for 100 and I had a 25.00 off any purchase for online costco from a mailing. SOOO saved 125 and ordered the piano!

i had so many reservations about getting the Switch and glad I asked! Returned the games I got too! Funny thing is she is very musical plays ukele and piano and guitar. She HAD an 88 key piano years ago that we sold b/c she couldn't see herself playing again. I think she has regretted the sale ever since!

I spent last night wrapping. Remember my dilemma of the Nintendo Switch? Well I just came right out and asked. She prefers an 88 key piano...which luckily is on sale at Costco for 100 and I had a 25.00 off any purchase for online costco from a mailing. SOOO saved 125 and ordered the piano!

i had so many reservations about getting the Switch and glad I asked! Returned the games I got too! Funny thing is she is very musical plays ukele and piano and guitar. She HAD an 88 key piano years ago that we sold b/c she couldn't see herself playing again. I think she has regretted the sale ever since!

Glad you asked! Now you can be happy knowing you got her what she truly wanted :)

I never look at my Costco mailers! Can you tell me when this may have come in? I could totally use that on the Pirates of the Caribbean toy my youngest wants!

I never look at my Costco mailers! Can you tell me when this may have come in? I could totally use that on the Pirates of the Caribbean toy my youngest wants!

It came a few months ago on a big postcard with a pin number on it. Purchase had to be 250 or above and you saved 25.00 even. Hopefully that makes you feel better as I doubt the pirate toy is 250. I hope not anyway :)

Haha! It would have to be a real pirate ship for me to spend that much! We just renewed our membership about 2 months ago and I am notorious for just throwing random ads and postcards in the garbage. At least now I know to actually look at the Costco ones! Thanks :D

Haha! It would have to be a real pirate ship for me to spend that much! We just renewed our membership about 2 months ago and I am notorious for just throwing random ads and postcards in the garbage. At least now I know to actually look at the Costco ones! Thanks :D

I am the same way. It is a MIRACLE I still had that card. I found it in my receipt box last week where I stuffed it in there for whatever reason. So it was good timing that I had it for the piano. But it was sent a while ago with an end of year expire date

I don't have a daughter, but my teenaged son's birthday is Nov. 20th and he's getting:

1. A replica of the Voyager golden record with a turntable mat, a print of the diagram, a pin, and a book about it.
2. Test tubes and rack
3. Some 45's.
4. a tripod
5. a galaxy zip hoodie
6. Secret Hitler board game
7. Large Beaker and Flask

For Christmas, the only thing I've got him so far is:

1. Decibel meter
2. a sewing kit

Last edited:
My DD got a pink pair free with her laptop. She loves them!

We also got the wireless rose gold Beats FREE with our macbook from the Apple store. I still have my college email and that is all they needed when we purchased DD a new laptop in August. I have used them several times for online courses when I need to listen to videos. Love that they were FREE and great quality. DD also takes a few high school courses online to the headphones come in handy quite often. DS has gaming headphones last year for Christmas with a built in mic. I forget the brand, but he asked specifically for a certain headset for his gaming adventures.

I think I'm going to take my dd15 out shopping this year and let her pick out her gifts. There will be a few surprises but she is so picky on clothes and make up that I'm not sure I will find things she likes unless she picks them out. I don't want to spend days returning stuff after Christmas.

On a sad note, she planned a Halloween party for tonight and only two girls were able to make it. :( She invited two old friends and about a dozen friends from her high school and none of her new friends are coming. She is taking it pretty hard. They all had plans so we moved the date and they still have plans. I don't think it's anything she is doing but kids in our area don't seem to meet up as much as they did when I was a teenager.
My DD's Bday is in Dec and she wants to have a get together party with her old high school friends(she just graduated high school in June). She's just worried that its close to Christmas so many might not be able to show up. Everyone should be home from college and when she does invite about 15-20 kids show up. Hopefully some show up since its close to Xmas time. DD knows its a busy time of year so she said see what happens.

Sorry about the party, too...my DD is doing a bigger birthday party this year, and b/c it's on a Friday in December, I already sent invites to give folks time to try to save the date...Thankfully, of the 8 invited kids, I already have 4 yeses, so the theme - a Murder Mystery 50's Malt Shop will still be able to go (I think having the mystery game and the dessert theme, so it's later, has helped the yeses b/c a few of the kids had to work or finish sport activities 1st)...I also had a backup list of a few neighbors and my 2nd daughter's friends that we would have invited late if we weren't getting yeses...thankfully, that seems that it won't be necessary:)...
Dec bday for dd too and I guess I better tell her to pick a date and figure out invites or save the date

DD's first year in college so I'm doing the Bday package with a small gift for each day til her bday. Dh and I will drive out to take her to dinner and give her a gift.
I bought stuff that would make cute stocking stuffers but I'm doing bday dorm package. i'll post for those that might be interested for stocking stuffers
Walgreens had a section with misc items this is what I got
-pink mini tube of lotion sugar scent
-pink mini round container of 20 -30 scents sugar nail polish remover wipes
-pink mini hand sanitizer sugar with snowman with pink scarf
-mini pink hair brush
-penguin lip balm
all the mini pink stuff matched the same theme. Scent was sugar something. Smelled nice. Price was $2 each or buy 4/$5.00
-want to get her a Fuji stax camera
For Christmas so far I bought a few things
Ulta
-Sample gift pack box of 4-5 hair items for curly hair $10
-Sample gift pack box of 4-5 hair items $10
-leave in conditioner
-need to buy a face freeman pomegranate peel off gel mask
Costco
-strip of LED lights for her dorm room
-teeth whiting strips cant remember the brand

I still need several things. She's not one with a Long list-lol! She mentioned a college sweatshirt she wanted. I'll give cash and maybe some gift cards but not sure to where yet. She has almost $100 in giftcards she got from last years bday and xmas.

dreamin_Disney - where did you find the nail polish remover wipes They sound cute...thanks!

First purchase made- Ivory Ella long sleeve tees. DD19 and I were looking at them just 10 days ago and she was pointing out what she liked. We got about to the end and there was an aqua one with orange design and that was her favorite. Got back on the site yesterday and it was gone. Though I'm not sure she saw the aqua one with pineapple design (she loves pineapples right now), so I snagged that one. For DD16 a purple one with mountains and a sparkly falling star which are things she likes too so hopefully they are a good buy.

DD had requested a new pair of converse and she is a 7.5 size, most stores I checked had them in whole sizes only. For vets day sale Macy's had them with free shipping so We got a pair, they arrived Monday. She picked a matching under armour sweatshirt to match BF got in from kohls vets day sale ~ no discount but earned kohls cash, I'm going to give her the other $10 I have and have her buy a pair of leggings/pants.
I'm waiting for Kroger to have their fuel points bonus to get DD, DS and BF gift cards for where they like to eat.
Kinda locally I found a crisis room, like an escape room, going to send all the kids there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter