Christmas Gifts for TEENS

So far for DD13

• MM zip up soft case that could be used for a makeup bag.
  • "I Believe in Disney" pencil case
  • Pen with floaty glitter, MM ears and MM glove
  • MM ears pink enamel pin - for her school bag
  • PJ shorts
  • 6 cube clear storage container for her hair ties, clips etc.
  • Lip gloss - Revlon on sale for $3
  • Kawaii-Chan cushion - character from Aphmau you-tuber anime

She has just asked for Shaun Mendes fragrance - she has the biggest crush on him and goes to see him in concert in about 2 weeks.

I also have to buy for DS13 & DS16 soon to be 17 in 6 days!

Anyone looking for more Bath and Bodyworks stuff, specifically Aromatherapy Bubble Bath and regular Shower Gels - another $3.95 deal (limit 15), but combinable online with a FESTIVE 20% off code, so it's even a better deal than the fizzies...My 15 bottles (gonna split my normal Xmas gift to gift a few to each DD) cost only $56, a steal of a deal:)...

Last edited:

I took advantage of the $3.95 body wash deal at Bath and Body Works and bought her a bottle of the winter apple body wash/bubble bath.

I also bought her a set from Tarte and new make up brushes from Sephora that she wanted with my 15% off insiders coupon.

Also, our local toy store had 20% off the entire store yesterday so I picked up a string art kit. Hopefully she will like that. I know it was geared toward middle school kids but she has mentioned wanting to try string art before. I'm trying to buy some lower cost items now since her two big items are done - a Lovesac for her room and tickets to Newsies.

DN sent me his list.
Got him:
Magic 8 ball and rock em sock em and
Candy today.

Will get each boy a shirt and probably another GC, then I’m done shopping!!!

Today I bought DD19 a sloth kigurumi, right in front of her. She knew she wanted to buy kigurumis for her roommates and friends, and she wanted to have one to wear when she gave them to her roommates, which will have to be before break. So she's getting an early gift. We got a cow, cat, lemur, penguin, and koala for her friends.

Today I bought DD19 a sloth kigurumi, right in front of her. She knew she wanted to buy kigurumis for her roommates and friends, and she wanted to have one to wear when she gave them to her roommates, which will have to be before break. So she's getting an early gift. We got a cow, cat, lemur, penguin, and koala for her friends.
i had to look them up ... totally cute!

Wow an expensive gift to buy for multiple friends. So cute though!

This weekend DD16 said she wanted shirts with stars and mountains so I'm feeling pretty good about the Ivory Ella shirt I got with both! Now I'm eyeing a shirt on Amazon that says "Explore More" because she's all into travel/explore right now. Also got her a Miraculous tee and a Peter Pan dress at Hot Topic.

After this weekend, I've found I have almost all just clothing for DD19. So I'm going to add a movie, some Copic markers, and maybe a canvas of her latest drawing.

I could be about done but I've got to decide whether to get them each a bigger item. DD19 picked out a gray Big Joe Lux Imperial Lounger for her dorm. But I'm not sure whether to get it. It is $138. Reading reviews I can't tell if it's worth the money. Some people say they go flat/need more stuffing. Some people love them. I can't decide. Anybody here have one?

DD16 wants a push pin map for her room. There's one on Amazon she might like for $67 that is framed.

Christmas bought for teens so far -

DD17:
cute keychain for car keys
Makeup from Ulta
Soft Blanket
Decorative pillow for bed
Lauren James rain jacket
Luggage set
Sheila Fajl good hoop earrings
Vineyard Vine Christmas PJ pants
Clemson t-shirt
Nike Dri-fit tempo shorts

DS17:
Golf laser
New golf bag
Sweatpants
Yale sweatshirt
Shirt from Coast Apparel
Shirt from Southern Tide
J Crew swimshorts

My DD (15), DS (22) are getting some games to share, we do this every year. This year is the Escape Room games by Spin Master and the Deluxe 221B Baker Street board game.
They also have other items they are getting individually - camera, phone, bowling gear, Stranger Things themed items.

I wanted to throw in a plug for Ipsy. I got it first for my DD when she was 16 and she still looks forward to it every month in College two years later. It was one of the first things she changed her address on!

My daughter said she didn't need anything and she wants " gifts that make a difference" bug netting, a goat, clean water or school supplies for a child in a developing country.

That is really awesome. I'm trying so hard to help my kids "get it." Christmas isn't about stuff. I know you are so proud :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter