Christmas Holiday or January Cruise

Neish

Earning My Ears
Right now I have a trip planned for Christmas (Dec. 20-26). Now I'm having second thoughts. We were in WDW in May for 9 days but we never experienced the christmas season as a family there. I told DH next time we visit I want to do the cruise, but the deal of $119/nt at AKL gave us the idea for this latest trip.

So.....Now that I have MVMCP tix and plane tix and hotel ressies, I wanna try the cruuuuise!!! And I want to go in January, so it won't be much of a wait from Christmas. The first time I debated this I figured the weather would be too cold, but I read trip reports and the weather isn't always that bad. And I'm sure I can change the flight dates, hotel dates (no AKL), maybe even give up the MVMCP tix.

Christmas or Cruise? Any opinions? Or am I trying to compare apples and oranges? Can u tell how torn I am?

Normally I would say CRUISE but if you already have tickets, reservations and MVMCP tickets go for what you have. :)

Plan a cruise for NEXT year and you'll get a much better price too. :)

DH feels the same way you do. He says I have him all excited for Christmas now. Hopefully, the cruise will be the plan for next year.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter