Christmas Ideas needed for College daughter - workout? Electronics ? or? Lulumon?

THank you!!! the Catalina looks great...do you know what size you got? SMall or large? only 2 inch size diff..Price seems good too75? Is this normal or a BF price do you think?
They are having a sale now and they rarely go on sale so go for it! The small is big really enough and if you want something that will fit under an airplane seat that's the only way to go, the big one has to go in overhead compartment. I use this along with my rolling luggage and it's great because I hate checking bags.

They are having a sale now and they rarely go on sale so go for it! The small is big really enough and if you want something that will fit under an airplane seat that's the only way to go, the big one has to go in overhead compartment. I use this along with my rolling luggage and it's great because I hate checking bags.

THanks again! Just ordered The Catalina Deluxe, Size Small. My DD is tiny so this size fits her better too. Thanks again!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter