Christmas Parade with Regis and Kelly

Honeystar120608

Mom, Photographer, Disney Lover, 100% Cannuck
I was wondering when this is being taped? I think it was Dec 6th last year? Perhaps it has already been said on here, but I couldn't seem to find it.
thanks!
K

I can't find it either? I have done several searchs and nothing!

December 5th is the actual parade taping date.

Do you know when the approximate time they tape this? This is our departure day and I'm trying to decide which park to spend the day in. Does this draw more people than normal to the parade route? Is the parade different from what they have during a normal day?

Do you know when the approximate time they tape this? This is our departure day and I'm trying to decide which park to spend the day in. Does this draw more people than normal to the parade route? Is the parade different from what they have during a normal day?

it is an all day thing. They keep taping until they get it right or the sun goes down. Which ever happens first. The park itself it not bad but main street is mobbed with people watching the taping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter