Christmas Party Extra Tickets and Dessert Parties

oreocat

Earning My Ears
Hi, Everyone!

I'm used to Disney World but am going to Disneyland in December.

In Florida, there are a lot of options for extra tickets so I'm wondering if I'm missing something. Am I correct that in Disneyland there are no extra tickets needed for the Christmas Party?

And, is there no dessert party or other fireworks seating priority option?

Thank you!!

Cat

There is no Christmas Party. Everything "holiday" is included in general admission. The only dessert party is for World of Color at DCA. No priority seating for fireworks but you can do a dining package for Fantasmic and stay to watch the fireworks after (projections on the water instead of the castle... I have not personally seen the fireworks from this location).

Okay! Thanks, that's what I thought. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

There is fireworks viewing at the Tomorrowland Terrace but it’s not the greatest view necessarily. It seems like a fun experience and some yummy food but if fireworks are cancelled as they often are you are SOL

There is fireworks viewing at the Tomorrowland Terrace but it’s not the greatest view necessarily. It seems like a fun experience and some yummy food but if fireworks are cancelled as they often are you are SOL

Tomorrowland Terrace? That's WDW though. I did it (Plaza Gardens viewing) before going over to DLR this year and had such a bad experience that I actually filed a complaint. The food was nice indeed, but people were starting to pile out for the fireworks so fast, you barely had time to enjoy.

There is the Holiday tour we did this a couple years ago, really enjoyed it. I think you will really enjoy the decorations at DL compared to DW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter