christmas party

vmkids

Mouseketeer
What are the hours of it?

Do the characters dress up for Christmas through the day or just during the party?

Would like to have pictures of them different then other trips.

I have teenagers who love Disney so is this worth the extra money to do?
:wave2:

I thought the party was great fun, if your teenagers like Disney I think they will enjoy it. I would have loved it when I was a teenager but didn't get to my first party until I was 25. :)

You can get into the park with your MVMCP ticket at 4pm but I think the actual party started at 7pm and I believe it ran until Midnight.

I honestly didn't see any of the characters at MK dressed up other than the ones that were in the parade. We got pictures with Chip & Dale and Alice & The Mad Hatter during the party and they were just in their normal costumes. I thought it was kind of odd because all of the characters on the Holiday Bus at EPCOT were wearing something festive, Goofy was even dressed like Santa! Also at MGM and AK the majority of the characters I saw had something festive added to their costumes, like Stitch had on a Christmas print Hawaiian Shirt and Pluto had on reindeer antlers. I think there must have been characters at MK dressed for the holidays I just personally did not see them outside of the parade. :)

Oh my yes it is worth it like princess michelle said supposed to start at seven but can get in early with your mvmcp ticket now you do need that , but not a park hopper or any other ticket
And you should be able to see some characters in holiday garb or some kind of decoration goofy as santa or with ornaments on his hat Donald Duck selling christmas trees on his boat mickey dressed up in period costume like in Christmas Carol not only at mk but usally at mgm I believe the closer you do get to chrismas you see more and more of this sometimes you do have to kind of go on a quest to find Santa goofy or whoever . Just Check With any Cast Member they should be able to find out if they are around at a certain time that day or not hope this helps Sorry got rambling

you can also see Holiday Characters around and near the end of the OSborne lights at MGM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter