Christmas PRESENT Exchange Sign up! Closed!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Want to exchange presents with a fellow exchanger this Christmas season? If so, join us for this fun exchange!

This is a $15.00 exchange before shipping charges. You will buy a present and either gift wrap it, put it in a gift bag, or any other gift giving way. Attach a card or gift tag so that your pal will know that it is from you.

Please only sign up if you are willing to follow the rules. I will be keeping track of all the mailings, so please send me your tracking number right after you have sent off your exchange. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know.

Names will be given by 11/3.
The send by date is 11/9.

This exchange is open to both adults and children. For child participants, please include their age, and gender.

To sign up, please pm me the below info. and also in the pm, title it PRESENT Exchange.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Are you willing to send internationally via air mail-yes or no?
Are you able to be an Elf if needed-yes or no?
~Is there anything on your wish list within the exchange price range?
~Any allergies/dislikes-
~Do you have a hobby/collection?

I am getting back on the Board now. I have been off for almost a year due to family and health problems etc..... I would like to do the Christmas exchanges. Sorry I missed the deadline for the Christmas cards. However, I forgot how to "PM" you. Please HELP!!!

I wrote a sentence here and I guess it did not go through. I am getting back on the board after almost a year off because of of health situations etc.
I am interested in the Christmas exchanges and am very sorry that I missed the Christmas card ones.
I will try to send a PM to you today---just trying to remember how to do it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!