Christmas Stocking for pet exchange?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Any interest? Would set the mail by date before Thanksgiving. A $20 filled pet stocking before postage would be the amount set. You learn a little about the pet you are gifting. USA participants only, unless there would be multiple participation in other countries. There are laws about pet foods/treats going into other countries, stockings would be mailed within a single country.:santa:

My Black and Tan Coon Hound would love to receive mail. He’s 6 years old. We adopted him when he was 5. He likes well built toys which he eventually demolishes, but oh, he does love to play. How about your pet?

In order to participate, you should have some history on the Disboards. Mention here that you are interested and talk about your pet.

Bobbi

I would be in!

We have a 6 yr Kitty named Peaches - she still acts like she is a kitten - but LOVES a good spot of sunshine to take kitty naps in!
She loves Temptations Kitty Treats - Tuna is her FAVORITE!
Our Peaches is a rescue - even after being with us since 2014 she is still afraid of kitty toys - the Humane Society and our family have come to the conclusion that they were used as a way to hurt her before we got her, but she likes bubbles :)

I would be in!

We have a 6 yr Kitty named Peaches - she still acts like she is a kitten - but LOVES a good spot of sunshine to take kitty naps in!
She loves Temptations Kitty Treats - Tuna is her FAVORITE!
Our Peaches is a rescue - even after being with us since 2014 she is still afraid of kitty toys - the Humane Society and our family have come to the conclusion that they were used as a way to hurt her before we got her, but she likes bubbles :)
:welcome:

Sounds like we have an exchange! At some point before the end of October, start a conversation with me.

Peaches is a lucky kitty because you have her now!

Here’s Gus:

F31F5CD9-3BBC-49E1-B514-F8340CCB6031.jpeg

Any more interest? Will close by November 7, and the mail by date will be Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!