- The trees at each park 🎄
- Resort hopping to see decorations
- The ginger bread house at Grand Floridian
- Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail
- Campsite decorations at Fort Wilderness
- Jingle Cruise
- A walk along Main Street

What are some of your favorite things?

Don't disagree with anything on your list. I also like Mickey Gingerbread cookies and the Epcot Storytellers!

The castle lit up is my favorite part!:tink: It is my screensaver on my phone. Also love the walk down Main St with the wreaths and garland. And of course the Osbourne lights of Christmas past - RIP!:sad1:

Last edited:
Trying to find out more about Epcot Storytellers. What do you like about it? Where is it? Etc.

Sure! The majority of the countries (not all of them) have a character(s) that represent the holiday in their country. At one time, they were all the "santa" type character but that has evolved. Basically each character comes out on a specified time and tells a story of the holiday in their country. They may ring bells, have props, or a supporting troupe of characters (Norway in particular is fantastic). It really gives a great sense of the holiday in the different parts of the world and many times they sell merch that corresponds to their traditions of celebrating or decorating. Every country has a temporary kiosk for the merch, at the very least you can pick up ornaments and other cute decorating items or gifts from the country.

The only difficult thing is seeing them all. The schedules are not set up so that you can go around in a circle in World Showcase and see them all, so you have to thoughtfully plan the time. . I really like Italy, China and Norway but we try to see them all if we can which takes a couple of days.

America is the only country with multiple storytellers so you can see Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and Christmas so it's a great place to circle back to. Plus America has a cool outdoor market and Santa of course!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!