Christmas

toddml

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of going to WDW just after xmas, 27th December for a week. We were just wondering whats different than during the normal time of year, we have only been in the summer before.

Any info you could give would be great

Thanks

The Christmas decorations are beautiful! Definately spend time resort hopping and check out all the decorations.

Extended hours too to go along with all of the people. They open two parks early many mornings instead of the usual one to also help with crowds. The decorations are amazing. The candlelight processional at EPCOT is inspirational.

HBC

Check out the thread on this board about New Years, it should help you get some ideas. Yes, the crowds are way bigger than the summer, but you do get those longer hours, Christmas decorations and souvenirs, and overall festive feeling. Just be prepared to get up very early and go to bed very late.

Yep, expect big crowds. Our first trip was this past Dec 23rd-Jan 2nd so I know this first hand. LOL

Boy do I.

But they are right, longer park hours does help- especially if you do well going in the late evening hours. I noticed the parks thinned out pretty good in the late afternoons/early evenings. But still way busier than my most recent trip this past week.

It is beautiful with the decorations and holiday spirit abounds. :)

We were just there 25th - 30th... and while there were big crowds, it didn't bother us much as we spend most of our time at EPCOT where the crowds are much more spread out. We hit MK early one am - caught the bus at 7:30... and rode EVERY ride (well, every ride that we wanted to... included Space Mtn, Buzz) by 10 am... including being able to hop off BTMRR and run and get right back on... then we just headed over to EPCOT for the rest of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter