Chronic Over Planner here

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I am going on the PodCast Cruise and I plan to go to Disney for 3 or 4 days afterwards. I will probably come in the Saturday before and spend the night at the hotel I will spend the rest of my vacation at. Would they hold my suitcase with the things I will use in the parks so I don't have to take it on the ship with me? I could just do one small suitcase for the cruise. Anyone know if this is possible?

TIA,
Kim

Yes Kevin I realize this But as the name of the thread says, I'm a chronic overplanner. When a question comes into my head, I need an answer. I think it is some form of OCD. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Kim

Yes Kevin I realize this But as the name of the thread says, I'm a chronic overplanner. When a question comes into my head, I need an answer. I think it is some form of OCD. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Kim

OCDPD = Obsessive Compulsive Disney Planning Disorder

I work with another DIS'ser. This is how we have labelled our planning binders in the past ;)

Geez...it's not like she's dropping her suitcase off tomorrow (you aren't, are you?). :teeth:

As far as Kevin teasing us -- I think it's only fair that he gets to return the favor. What goes around, comes around! :p

Geez...it's not like she's dropping her suitcase off tomorrow (you aren't, are you?). :teeth:

No, I'm not dropping it off tomorrow, or even during my trip in December.:laughing: :laughing:

I'll wait until next May 10th. (If they will keep it for me that is.)

And I agree with aGoofyMom. I have OCDPD. I'm just glad I'm among friends.

And yes Kevin, I knew you were teasing. And don't feel bad. I tortured my brother and sister too. I've just added my BIL to the list since I am the Aunt who loves to give the messy and noisy presents.

Kim

And I agree with aGoofyMom. I have OCDPD. I'm just glad I'm among friends.

And yes Kevin, I knew you were teasing. And don't feel bad. I tortured my brother and sister too. I've just added my BIL to the list since I am the Aunt who loves to give the messy and noisy presents.

Kim

It is a happy place to be!

I have had to correct several people who found out I was booking a cruise that it is for 2009 NOT 2008. I mean I leave in 11 days for my Child - Free Girl's Trip :cool1: (who needs lockers when Daddies can stay home with them!)

And don't be the Aunt who gives the messy noisy presents unless you have either already had yours, or will not be having any. Revenge is nasty - trust me! :eek:

I am going on the PodCast Cruise and I plan to go to Disney for 3 or 4 days afterwards. I will probably come in the Saturday before and spend the night at the hotel I will spend the rest of my vacation at. Would they hold my suitcase with the things I will use in the parks so I don't have to take it on the ship with me? I could just do one small suitcase for the cruise. Anyone know if this is possible?

TIA,
Kim

getting to your original question - the last time we went on a cruise (a few years back on the wonder) the GF said they would hold our suitcases for us if we wanted. In the end, we took them with us, as it really wasn't a big deal to take everything on the ship - the porters are great.

Here's a question that is somewhat related... Can we do a sea/land package with this trip. Will DU book a three day stay at Disney afterward along with this cruise?

Here's a question that is somewhat related... Can we do a sea/land package with this trip. Will DU book a three day stay at Disney afterward along with this cruise?

write to Tracy at dreams unlimited and ask her..
she responds super fast (i got a quote from her in almost no time at all yesterday and just put my deposit down today)..

her email address is: Tracy@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter