Cinderella Royal Table pre paid question?

jim61vik

Earning My Ears
Hope one of the experts can help me.

I have made a reservation for CRT this summer, as soon as I was sure we were going. When I made the reservation I did not have a DDP on my account yet (but plan to add it before we go).

CRT of course requires pre payment. Which occurred promptly after the reservation was accepted.

If I add the dining plan how do I get credited for the cost of the meal and when does that occur, after we actually use the reservation or when we add the DDP?

I'd like to figure it out ahead of time and not have to be messing with it once we are on our vacation.

Thanks

When you dine at CRT let your server know you want to use dining credits and they will refund the payment to the card that was originally used.

If you want the refund earlier, you will have to call the dining reservation line and let the castmember know you now have the dining plan and want to use it to guarantee the reservation. The CM will need a supervisor to arrange the refund. Be VERY clear that you do not want to cancel the reservation - this is the easiest way to refund payment, but if the castmember does this it is possible that someone else will pick up the reservation immediately after it is cancelled and then you will no longer have a reservation.

Even though you are using the dining plan, you will still have to give your credit card info for the no show penalty.

I've replaced a prepaid CC with DDP three times at CRT in the past two years. Each time I waited until I checked in, and told the host that we were using DDP credits, at which point they issued my CC a refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter