Cinderella's Breakfast in december

GilyAnn

Earning My Ears
We are going December 4-11 . I didn't know that the reservations could be made 90 dys in advance. So I missed the original date that I should call! :(

I really, really want to get the Cinderella's breakfast but it's already full for all the days.

Is there any hope at all. I've heard about Cancelations is there any other way that we could get in? How full is in those days?

Any help would be apreaciated.

Gily Ann

Ive often heard to try back 2 weeks in advance or keep trying to see if anyone cancels.
For a positive story, my mothers coworker was able to call this past Tuesday to get PS for next week, so it can happen. Good luck!

I was able to get through for 2 dates and am only going to keep one. Unfortunately, my dates don't match up with yours. I suspect other people may do this. Since you have to cancel 48 hours before or lose your deposit, I would definetly keep trying when it gets closer to your dates. Also try posting your thread like this "Need CRT for Dec ___ - ___" You may get lucky, I've seen people coordinate giving up a PS on the Boards before. Good luck!:wave:

PS - 3 years ago I called while we were at WDW and got a PS because someone had cancelled. Sending you pixie dust for good luck!*******************************************

I'll be there on Dec 6. Keep trying I got a table the day before during our 9/2003 trip. Call every day, people do cancel and when they do cancel they don't do it at 7 AM. I just called everyday for a week before during lunch and on the last day before I left for the airport I got the table I needed for my DD b-day on 9/5 talk about lucky. The trip was a total suprise and she didn't know what was up until we got on the monorail the next morning. The only problem was I lost my deposit on the Epoct princess breakfast but I was so happy it didn't matter.

We managed to get in on a cancellation a couple of years ago. Ended up calling two days before, right at 7:00 and we got in. Should be OK, depending on your party size. Call every day right at 7:00 and I bet you'll get in. Good luck:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter