Cinderella's Castle for Dinner: Brightly Lit ? Noisey?

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
:hyper:
Hi out there disney pals... Never ate in the castle. I was thinking about it
(we don't have kids) for our last night at Magic Kingdom for dinner.

What's there menu like ? I read that it is very BRIGHT and Noisey at night.
Is this true?

Is it the best possible choice for our last night there??

Thank u!::yes::

I've eaten breakfast & lunch there, but never dinner. We're doing dinner there this time though. We've got a PS scheduled so we can be there for Wishes.

Here's a link to a site with the menus for all of the WDW restaurants you might find useful.

http://allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm

On the contrary!...I remember it being dimly lit! The only time it was noisey, was when the fireworks started and they played music!

I've been there early evening before fireworks and it was not any noisier than your normal restaurant and was kind of dimly lit. Don't know who would say it was bright in there. Even if the sun is setting it's shining through stained glass.

We always try to eat at the Castle for dinner one evening during our stay and try to time it for the fireworks. The first time we did this was a long time ago for my 16th birthday. It is beautiful at night and quite romantic and cozy. You really feel like you are a world away. Plus, the food was great!

We ate in the castle for the first time this past Dec. before we went to MVMCP and loved the atmosphere. The food & service were very good. We will be going back again in the future. There is something neat about eating dinner in the castle where Cinderella lives.

I agree - the castle is magical at night. The room is dimly lit and the noise level is not like it is at breakfast. The food is fantastic. This is a must do on every trip for my family.

BTW, they have some of the friendliest CMs in the park! We have had great experiences here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter