Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant Review

It's funny how everyone is different. We surprised our girls with CRT lunch and they couldn't have cared less about it. "I wanted to eat at Cosmic Ray's!!". Real quote.

The adults in our party loved the food. Yes, it would have been a terrible value on the dining plan; we paid cash.
Wow the Cosmic Ray's is hilarious! You should have that framed! Hahaha

Thanks for the great review! We haven't eaten here in years, and I mean years, probably at least 15! Now that we have three young grandsons, ages 4, 5 & 6, and another grandson on the way, the odds of us eating here are slim at best. There are so many great restaurants throughout WDW that it's hard to justify the cost of CRT, in my mind at least. I'd rather put that money towards the brunch at California Grill. Maybe if they had an adults only seating at CRT I'd consider it, but I doubt that will ever happen!
I agree that I would rather go over to CA Grill, but my wife will never choose that over CRT! (Trust me, I've tried! :D)

It sounds like you will not have to choose it, which can be very liberating! Haha

One of our fondest memories of a character meal when our kids were younger was at CRT. Have great picture of both of them with their eyes squeezed shut while holding the wishing star during the wishing ceremony. We did the breakfast meal and were let into MK before the park opened, which also provided a great opportunity to take castle pictures with the kids without crowds.

To us, quality of the overall experience took precedence over quality of food.

pixiedust:

One of our fondest memories of a character meal when our kids were younger was at CRT. Have great picture of both of them with their eyes squeezed shut while holding the wishing star during the wishing ceremony. We did the breakfast meal and were let into MK before the park opened, which also provided a great opportunity to take castle pictures with the kids without crowds.

To us, quality of the overall experience took precedence over quality of food.

pixiedust:
I totally understand that! That is why we continue to go back, my wife can't get enough of the experience!

Thank you for another great review! (You are such a cute couple and I love how you treat Sarah as a princess!) It's been awhile since we were there and seems many things have changed. I took my now older grandkids to CRT back in 2010 and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of food. We thought it was quite good, yes we had the beef! and if I remember right it was actually prime rib. We also had the photo souvenir package with Cinderella but I understand they no longer do that. Unfortunately like you, we did not like those pictures because we were all red faced and sweaty from the heat. I read your other review about Akershus Breakfast. So the plan is to take the same now older grandkids along with the younger grandkids to CRT for dinner and Akershus for lunch. Thanks again for sharing and your great pictures in both posts.

Looking forward to our lunch there next month. The first movie that I can remember seeing as a child was Snow White and I still go a bit weak at the knees every time I see her in the parks - even if I am in my 70's - some magic never fades!

Thank you for another great review! (You are such a cute couple and I love how you treat Sarah as a princess!) It's been awhile since we were there and seems many things have changed. I took my now older grandkids to CRT back in 2010 and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of food. We thought it was quite good, yes we had the beef! and if I remember right it was actually prime rib. We also had the photo souvenir package with Cinderella but I understand they no longer do that. Unfortunately like you, we did not like those pictures because we were all red faced and sweaty from the heat. I read your other review about Akershus Breakfast. So the plan is to take the same now older grandkids along with the younger grandkids to CRT for dinner and Akershus for lunch. Thanks again for sharing and your great pictures in both posts.
Thank you so much for your kind words! You are very welcome for sharing, it sounds like you have a great trip planned!

What an awesome review!! I have been reading a lot of reviews and most of them are very negative, so its great to see something positive! It sounds like I am similar to your wife, although I am a princess obsessed 32 year old! I have been to Disney many times but have never had the chance to eat at CRT! My dreams are coming true on our trip in November, and I planned a CRT breakfast on MY BIRTHDAY!! I have a feeling I will cry walking up those stairs!

What an awesome review!! I have been reading a lot of reviews and most of them are very negative, so its great to see something positive! It sounds like I am similar to your wife, although I am a princess obsessed 32 year old! I have been to Disney many times but have never had the chance to eat at CRT! My dreams are coming true on our trip in November, and I planned a CRT breakfast on MY BIRTHDAY!! I have a feeling I will cry walking up those stairs!
Thank you very much! That sounds like it is going to be such an amazing experience. Sarah really loves that restaurant and we keep using DDP credits on it! We will be going during our November trip because her parents will be going and they will love being able to eat in the castle.

I have a party of 10 going in June 2019. I was thinking about booking breakfast here because I have two young great nieces. Your pics helped solidify that decision. The castle looks beautiful. Thanks for posting your review

I have a party of 10 going in June 2019. I was thinking about booking breakfast here because I have two young great nieces. Your pics helped solidify that decision. The castle looks beautiful. Thanks for posting your review
I am so happy that I could help!

We were there last month and had a lovely time meeting with the Princesses and enjoyed the meal. We had no kids with us as we are both "senior citizens" and this seemed to upset our server Denise (also an "older" lady). Could not get a smile out of her, she was very brusque with us and made us feel most unwelcome. We put it down to her maybe having a bad day until she went to the next table that had a family with a couple of kids - there her face lit up and she was the life and soul of the party! She put a little bit of a damper on our experience and if the gratuity had not been included then we would have left a dollar to show our dis-satisfaction with her service and approach. We can all still be kids at heart regardless of age!

We were there last month and had a lovely time meeting with the Princesses and enjoyed the meal. We had no kids with us as we are both "senior citizens" and this seemed to upset our server Denise (also an "older" lady). Could not get a smile out of her, she was very brusque with us and made us feel most unwelcome. We put it down to her maybe having a bad day until she went to the next table that had a family with a couple of kids - there her face lit up and she was the life and soul of the party! She put a little bit of a damper on our experience and if the gratuity had not been included then we would have left a dollar to show our dis-satisfaction with her service and approach. We can all still be kids at heart regardless of age!
That is really disappointing to hear! We certainly can!

Would you recommend this experience for kids with sensory issues? Is it really unbearably loud? Sometimes our daughter can't handle constant loud noise. Our reservation is at 9:45 PM, however, but I imagine that it is packed all the time? Thanks for any advice.

Would you recommend this experience for kids with sensory issues? Is it really unbearably loud? Sometimes our daughter can't handle constant loud noise. Our reservation is at 9:45 PM, however, but I imagine that it is packed all the time? Thanks for any advice.
That is a tough one just because I don't know all the specifics. I can add two helpful pieces of information that may help you in your decision, though.

The first is perhaps putting it in context. It looks like you have visited WDW fairly often and so this may make sense. I would say it is significantly less hectic than a Cosmic Ray's or Pecos Bills or Chefs de France. Those restaurants are overwhelming for me.

I would also say that Disney CMs do a great job of accommodating guests with all forms of need and it may be worth having a conversation with the CM who checks you in. There are tables that are slightly more secluded and removed from the rest of the dining space. We sat by the window on our first visit at lunch and it was much more quiet than sitting in the heart of the dining room during dinner.

I would say that it should not be too big of an issue for your daughter. but I recognize that you know your daughter much better than I do.

Hopefully that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!