• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cindy ressies for April 13-23

arielunderthesea

Earning My Ears
I'm desperate! Need help. Grandma's appendix ruptured and we need to move our trip, but can't find ressies for Cindy's castle. Need ressie for 4 April anytime April 13-23. Please e-mail if you can help. Would also like Storybook. Can anyone help? Eternally grateful .:(

:bounce: WELCOME TO THE DIS :bounce:

Relax and keep calling. If all else fails just walk up to the podium on the morning you want to go and see if they have seats available. People don't trade PSs on the board - they can't be traded. Sometimes people will notify us here that they are going to give theirs up and will try and time the call. When we went last year I gave up a CRT reservation on the last day to do so - two days prior. So be sure to check with CRO to see if reservations have popped up two days prior to the day you want to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter