Cindy's seating question

Praise2Him

DIS Veteran
We have a family of 5 and my DS was able to get Cindy's this morning, but the CM told him that we may be split up - I'm assuming this means we got a table for 4 and a table for 2? I'm thinking that this is something that they have to say, on the remote possibility that it could happen, but they'll try to put us together if at all possible? I hope so, since it's DD's birthday!

Has any family of 5 ever been split up like that at Cindy's?

We've had a party of 11 twice at Cindy's. Even though we were at separate tables, our tables were beside right beside each other. The tables were very close and it felt like we were all sitting at one big table. I can't remember if they scooted them closer together or not the first year, but I know they didn't last year. Still, I think they will most definintely sit your tables together. You might even get lucky and get one table, but I doubt it if they told you two tables. Anyway, I don't think you have to worry. If the two tables are under one ps- they'll more than likely be together. Just be sure to ask for this when you get there.
Have a magical breakfast! What a way to celebrate a daughter's birthday! Be sure to tell them it's her birthday when you get there also!!! (you might want to call and have that information added to your ps)princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter