Cinnamon Rolls (like Blue Ribbon Bakery)???

Mary Jeane

Earning My Ears
I have yet to find cinnamon rolls like they had at the Blue Ribbon Bakery on Main Street. The ones at Jolly Holiday were very disappointing as well as Starbucks'. A few years ago someone posted that there was a cart selling good ones in Downtown Disney. Does anyone know if it is still there or can suggest where to get one comparable to the Blue Ribbon Bakery ones.

I have yet to find good ones in the park you are right. I sometimes settle for the carts near haunted mansion or the bridge near the ariel ride(same as jolly holiday). Not sure about DTD, but I remember getting one at the bakery and wasnt impressed so now just get Beignets at Ralph Brennan jazz kitchen express.

I love the cinnamon rolls at the food cart across from Haunted Mansion by RoA. They are always warm and gooey.
I never had the ones you speak of at blue ribbon so I can’t help there.

Never tried Blue Ribbon bakery so maybe I'll give a chance sometime. We had one to split between 4 people at Carnation Cafe once and we left about half of it. After that, we never tried another one at Disneyland. It was such a disappointment.

Never tried Blue Ribbon bakery so maybe I'll give a chance sometime. .

Blue Ribbon Bakery is no longer. It was replaced with Jolly Holiday Bakery a few years ago. Not sure why they couldn't do the same cinnamon rolls there. Such a disappointment. :(

Blue Ribbon Bakery is no longer. It was replaced with Jolly Holiday Bakery a few years ago. Not sure why they couldn't do the same cinnamon rolls there. Such a disappointment. :(

Blue Ribbon Bakery was actually located where the indoor seating of Carnation Cafe is now. Jolly Holiday Bakery used to be the Annual Pass processing center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!