Cirque du Soleil (my opinion)

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
Hi everyone:wave:,
Cirque du Soleil just has to be one of my all time favourite shows,we'd fancied seeing it for years and thanks to you all we decided to do it this time.
I wont give anything away by doing a proper trip report on this but i just thought you ought to know just how brilliant it was.

IT WAS SUPERB!!!!
Nuf said.

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxxxx ;)

I totally agree, we've seen it three times now and I think for us its a "must do" each trip.

Of all the shows Disney could have put there I think they were very clever choosing Cirque, it fits in with the total entertainment concept of the parks etc very well.

A big thumbs up from me too - an excellent show!! :)

Astrid

..... without doubt Audrey :) ...... aren't they superb? Whilst you were away ( I think), they performed during the Oscars ceremony - it was very short, but absolutely stunning.
Don't miss them when they come to UK at the end of the year!

Thanx for the tip Shirley:) ,
Do you know when and where they will be playing this year and if it'll be La Nouba or another show?

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxx:D

I recieved a notification today, It's going to be at the Royal Albert hall from Jan 10th and the show is Saltimbanco

Cheers Vernon,
that's just what i wanted to hear, hope we can make it!.
Thanx for you're help,
Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxxxx:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter