City Select Double - who has used one recently?

DisneyMom2000000

DIS Veteran
We have a City Select Double stroller. Well, its convertible from single to double. One kid sits in front of the other. There are configurations that make it too long according to Disney size standards, but some configurations make it small enough... I think.

Who here has used one at the parks recently? Any issues?

We have a City Select Double stroller. Well, its convertible from single to double. One kid sits in front of the other. There are configurations that make it too long according to Disney size standards, but some configurations make it small enough... I think.

Who here has used one at the parks recently? Any issues?
We have a baby jogger and it’s called city select double. It seats two kids single file. Sounds like you have the same one. We have used it in the parks for 4 years now and it’s never been a problem with Disney sizing standards (even since they’ve toughened up there standards recently with the no wagon rule etc). Last time we were in the parks was over New Years.

We saw several in the parks over Christmas/New Years. We also saw several types of strollers that people have mentioned being slightly too big like the Baby Trend Expeditions, etc. I didn't see anywhere they were measuring or anything so I think the rules were really being directed at those stroller wagon things(which we only saw one of this trip-at Typhoon Lagoon).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!