City Walk bars

XAVIER

Dis Veteran
Yes, back to my favourite subject again! :D

I've been looking at the "Margaritaville" on the Universal website and the place looks really cool.
Just how big is the place? (Looks enormous)
We will check it out next month but I was wondering if young kids are allowed in all the bars?

What are the "Rules" for kids going into the bars at Citywalk? It varies over here in the UK with some bars allowing them in , some having seperate areas for them and some just not letting them in the door!

Also has anyone any favourite drinks we should try out?
We had Hurricanes in New orleans a few years ago so we'll try those at Pat Obriens.
Margarita's - never been a big fan but I guess I'll have to try them in Margaritaville!! :crazy:

Any other recommendations?

Check out the bar in Cigarz, a cigar shop at the top of what used to be called Lombard Street. (It's the narrow set of stairs that ascends from Captain Crackers.)

I'm not 100% certain, but my guess is that kids will be tolerated at most bars in CityWalk, just not served alcohol.

Not served alcohol! My 4 year old will be dissapointed Kelly! ;)

You mentioned the bar in Cigarz before Kelly and I'm definitely gonna try it out. My brother loves cigars so he should really like the place!!
I think we'll deposit the wife and kids at the cinema and then do a little "Pub Crawl" around all the bars!
Just for research, you understand, to see if they are suitable for the young ones! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter