City walk restaurants

kurts mom

Mouseketeer
Has there been anything said about when more restaurants will be opening at City Walk? Thanks

Me too! This girl likes to eat! :P
Us too! And these will be all new restaurants for us. So we r super excited When I made my hotel reservation i asked the girl if she knew when and she said they r all open except maybe 2? But that’s not what the web site says idk 😐

Probably when there's enough demand for it. Within the parks, a lot of kiosks and quite a few quick service are closed too. Citywalk didn't seem busy at all when I walked through just before six to go home- and that should be the prime hour. Of course, they were closing at 7 so I'm sure that had an impact. But even so, there was hardly anyone there.

We were in Citywalk tonight and we could walk in to the restaurants we saw. Not everything was open. We specifically looked at Cowfish and Bigfire and they were both closed. Toothsome had a line, but I think that was processing time rather than space issues.

I suspect more restaurants will open up when there is more demand.

Most of them are open. Remember they don’t open til 4:00pm and while the listed outs are until 10pm right now, until Orlando lifts its curfew Citywalk resturants all close at 7.

Here is the most up to date list of what has reopened:
Hard Rock Cafe
Toothsome
Bubba Gump
Margaritaville
Red Oven Pizza
Vivo Italian Kitchen
NBC Sports Grill & Brew
Antojitos Mexican
Hot Dog Hall of Fame
Voodoo Dougnuts
Auntie Anne’s
Cold Stone Creamery
Cinnabon
Starbucks

Basically everything worth going to is open with the exception of Cowfish, Breadbox, and Bigfire. No eta on those.

Thanks for that updated info about City Walk eateries !
I was hoping someone would fill us in for which places were up and running now.

We will be in Orlando later this week and would make a trip to City Walk just for Cowfish if it were open! So bummed!

I’m hoping that more places will open now that the parks have opened. Fingers crossed that breadbox is open for our trip in July.

I thought I saw on Twitter thank the little food court with the BK Whopper Bar etc... opened. I’ll go see if I can find it.

So that basically leaves BreadBox, Cowfish, Bob Marley, and Bigfire as the unopened restaurants.

As of last night Universal hasn’t updated their open list to include the food court restaurants.

What about Pat O’Brien’s?

Another thing I just noticed. The app and official opening list still doesn’t mention the food court being open and the website still says temporarily closed but it is open. The app says Breadbox is closed but the universal website doesn’t have the temporarily closure statement when you go to the breadbox website. I wonder if it’s open or about to open. If the lights are on but it’s not open they could be opening soon. Breadbox will probably open before the table service restaurants.

So that basically leaves BreadBox, Cowfish, Bob Marley, and Bigfire as the unopened restaurants.

As of last night Universal hasn’t updated their open list to include the food court restaurants.
When I talked to the rep on the phone she said june 12th for bigfire. Hopefully

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!