Clean your Cache? Clear your cookies?

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
How do you do this? Please.
I see this advise often when people have trouble with websites, but whenever I ask how to do it, no one answers.

:flower3:

In order to apply smilies not shown, hit the [More] on the lower left corner of the smilies box, then a small pop-up box with more smilies shows up on your screen. Enlarge this box to see them all easily (usually the center "box" button next to the minimize or close on your screen's top right corner).

I didn't enlarge that box forever, until someone mentioned it to me and there they all were!! Sometimes the most simple things can be elusive.

I usually clean cache and cookies in the settings of my browser.
But what about a phone? Do you clean cookies there? And what do you use for this?

You need to do that regularly if you want your phone to run smooth.
Here is a very detailed instruction https://applenapps.com/clear-cookies-on-iphone/ about the cookies and how to clean them quick and easy. Make sure you do that once a week or two , cause that is part of the personal data protection in my opinion.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter