Clearance on Disney Costumes $18

Cam Fam luvs Dsny

Mouseketeer
I was in the Disney Store yesterday at lunch. It was a zoo! They are clearing costumes at $18.99. These are regular up to $58.50!! Many people were waiting in line with 4 or 5 of them.

I couldn't wait in line, so I called last night and they still had a few 5-6 and 7-8's left, but mainly sizes below that.

Many people were talking about buying these as Christmas gifts. "These are for my daughter, I'm buying this for my niece, etc., etc."

I know my daughter is now getting two for Christmas.

There were mainly girl costumes (the Princesses (all of them), Minnie, Winnie the Pooh trio, Boo. There were a few boys, Woody, Buzz and Dinosaurs.

I hope you can get a deal.

By the way, it was the Eaton Centre store, Toronto I was in and I called the Scarborough Town Centre last night. They both said the same about sizes.

Hope you can get a start on Christmas shopping with such a bargain!

I bought the Cinderella dress today, Cam Fam luvs Dsny, and the glass (plastic.... :) ) slippers. It's for my niece, and although I really wanted the Snow White outfit, there were none left. I know she'll be happy with this one!

Thanks for the tip!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter