Clearing customs @ MCO

jpw

Earning My Ears
Usually when we fly from Canada to the States we clear US customs in Canada and then don't waste any time upon arrival at our US destination airport.

This time, however, we are flying charter - Zoom Airlines- and the folks at "Zoom" don't seem to be up to speed on the idea of pre-clearing customs in Canada.

So, my question is: How much time are we going spend waiting to get thru US customs and Immigration in Orlando. Are international flights fairly common to the staff there?

thanks - jpw:cool:

How new is Zoom Airlines. Checked their website. They do not have any current departures or arrivals. I thought that clearing customs where the responsility of US Customs and not the indivudal airlines. I have always extect one trip cleared US customs in Canada. The one exception was a trip to FT Laurerdale. The only reason I think that we did not clear customs was the time of departure. We had a 6:00am :( departure time. The customs office were not open yet. My last trip to Orlando we had a 6:30 departure and the cutoms office did not open until 5:00. Must Canadian travellers would clear customs before departures. So the only people going though customs would be from overseas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter