clearwater beach hotels

CR1SSY

Earning My Ears
can anyone suggest any good reasonably priced hotels either on the beach or close by. Wanting to visit Clearwater from Kissimmee & maybe stay overnight, so just need somewhere clean with basics to put our heads down. preferably somewhere thats fairly easy to find. Would we be able to find a room for 1 night quite easily without booking end of July?

We too are going to Clearwater for a boat trip to see dolphins and would like any advice on good priced hotels or motels in case we decide to stay the night?:D

Hi try www.seefloridaonline.com and search clearwater beach some very nice small lodgings,APPROX $38 per night,When i went to clearwater a few years ago i stayed for two nights at a brand name hotel but after walking around wished i had stayed at one of these small but very nice places.personel touch,good advice,friendly.

We stayed at the EconLodge,Clearwater Beach for two nights in March thanks to a recommendation from Keith and Carol.

A corner, beach facing, family room was $116 a night (with AAA discount- thanks Astrid) and we were very happy with it. The hotel is a little dated and '70's in decor but was adequate and comfortable. A ten minute stroll from Pier 60 and opposite the Pirates Crazy Golf, we thought it was well placed for our visit.

Here are the sites I used when planning the trip

Clearwater and its Island Beaches

ClearwaterBeach.com - Your Guide to Clearwater Beach, Florida

www.clearwaterbeachecono.com

The Dolphin Encounter - at around $50 for four , cheaper than we expected and a great morning's adventure.

If there's anything you need to know, just ask.

When we fancy a break, we either hire a condo directly on the beach from one of the companies we work with or we stay at the Radisson on Sand Key.

Other places to try :

Holiday Inn - tel : 727 799 1181
Hampton Inn - 727 797 8173
Days Inn - 727 799 0100

My favourite is to go a bit further down to Indian Rocks beach, Redington beach, Madeira beach.....there's quite a lot of smaller motels that you can do a walk in at. And the better restaurants are that way too ;)

We have booked the BW Sea Stone Resort for our trip in June - the hotel is located on the bayside of the island overlooking the marina - but is only minutes from the beach.

The BWI rate is $49 + tax !

You can check it out at www.bestwestern.com

Only 3 weeks to go :D

Tyke

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter