Clipart Question

ljql_5969

DIS Veteran
Have any of you saved clipart from one of the websites and then when you pull it up in your photo design software it has a gray background? :confused3

What did you do about it? :confused3

I'm not sure which program you are using, but in photoimpact you can use the magic eraser to erase the background very easily. Most of the clipart that I have saved has had some kind of background to remove. The solid backgrounds are much easier to remove than multicolored ones.

Deb

Thanks everyone!

I am using Photo Explosion Deluxe. I know others use Photo Impact and Photoshop, but this is what I found on sale. :goodvibes

I am still learning, but coming along pretty well. I just thought it was weird because when I pull the images up in Microsoft Word or some other product, I do not see a grey background, but for some reason in Photo Explosion, I see a colored background. I'll keep playing. Thanks! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter