CLOSED: 160 Beach Club Feb 2020 points for transfer @$17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonflymom

Mouseketeer
Hi, I have 160 Beach Club Villas points from Feb. 2020 UY available for transfer at $17 per point. Transfers can occur between members with different use years, i.e. you do not have to have February membership to receive these transfer points. Also, you can choose which year to receive these points, i.e. you can transfer into a 2019 use year (e.g. Dec. 2019 UY), a 2020 use year or a 2021 use year (e.g. April 2021 UY) to overlap with these points to make your reservation.

Points can be used now for reservation up till Jan. 31, 2021 without banking. Or you can bank to Feb. 2021 UY (deadline is Sept. 30) and use for reservations between Feb. 1, 2021 through Jan. 31, 2022.

Would prefer to transfer the full 160 points since only one transaction is allowed per use year. Willing to consider between 128 - 160 points.

Full payment via Paypal friend option prior to transfer please. I have been a Disboards member for over 12 years and have done transfer transactions before (successfully completed one just two days ago with my SSR contract). Thank you!

Last edited:
Transfer to another member completed. Thanks for the interest. I should have responded to all the PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts