CLOSED: 68 Beach Club points for rent at $15 pp: must use by 1/31/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to hear about your vacation plans being cancelled and trouble with the broker. I can sympathize because I know of another family in the same boat. I don't know if Disney is still offering free dining to guests whose reservations have been cancelled by Disney due to the pandemic. My friend got that offer but you have to book direct with Disney and give them the reservation number that was cancelled.
I don't know if I would be able to get free dining anyway because we bought APs for this cancelled trip and wouldn't need tickets. Usually I think it's got to be a full package when they offer dining.

These points can be used to book Beach Club rooms through Jan. 31 next year. They can be used at other resorts if check-in is within next 7 months. If the resort is closed on your dates, I can reschedule you to any available DVC resorts up through 1/31/2021. Rate is $15 per point.

Full payment via Paypal friend option once reservation confirmation is sent. I have been a Disboards member for over 12 years and have done rental and transfer transactions before. Thank you!
Can I assume you don’t have any (say 32) available for transfer for use in May 2021? Figured I’d ask 😊

Hi, the two nights you want are in DVC's premium category so point requirements would be highest of the year. Also, I won't reach the 7-month booking window until 4 days from now, so I can only book Beach Club right now since this is my home resort. For Beach Club, there is availability for both studios (56 points) and 1 bedroom (112 points). I have enough points to help you with a Beach Club studio for your dates but not the 1 bedroom.

To be able to PM, you need to up your post count to 10 outside of Rent/Trade and wait 24 hours. A quick way to do this is by posting on the test thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

Good luck!
I am also looking at the possibility of Dec. 22-24. I don't imagine there is a difference in points/price for just a couple of days earlier, right?

I am also looking at the possibility of Dec. 22-24. I don't imagine there is a difference in points/price for just a couple of days earlier, right?

For 12/22 - 12/24 (2 nights), there is no studio availability and the only one-bedroom available is Boardwalk garden/pool view for 58 points.

For 12/22 - 12/24 (2 nights), there is no studio availability and the only one-bedroom available is Boardwalk garden/pool view for 58 points.

I limited my search based on your earlier request of Epcot and MK resorts. Let me know if you want me to check other resorts as well.

I'd like the boardwalk if this number is correct... really, 58 points? I might have DM ability now, but haven't found it yet.

Hi, OKW 1 bedroom is available for 128 points for your dates (8/29 - 9/3 total of 5 nights). I tried to PM you but it looks like you don't have enough posts (10 outside of Rent/Trade) to PM. You will need to up your posts and wait 24 hours before you can exchange info. for rental transactions.

Ok, Thank you! I will work on that

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!