CLOSED - All points gone - For Rent or Transfer: 330 Aulani points @ $18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I am new to this, but is that per night or for the total time?
This is the total number of points to secure a reservation for 3/30 - 4/1, two nights. In addition to this, Hawaii charges a small transient tax at check-in, maybe $15/night or so.

330 points remaining. These are best suited for an Aulani vacation between August - December. Should book now as holiday season availability will be limited once the 7-month réservation window opens.

330 points remaining. These are best suited for an Aulani vacation between August - December. Should book now as holiday season availability will be limited once the 7-month réservation window opens.

Hi,

Looking for AUL,

Dates: 12/23 to 12/26
AUL / 1BR

Would you let me know availability please?
Thanks!
There is availability, between 150 - 186 points, see picture. To make a new reservation we would need to do private conversation, for which you would need to complete 10 posts. Let me know if you want to go ahead, and what type of roI’m, so I can reserve the points for you until we can do the conversation.5EB0278A-7976-4DF9-9786-B283988EBC90.png

Hi, I need 8/23-8/25 (2 nights, 116 points) 1BR Ocean view, is that available? Thank you! can accept transfers, thanks again!

Hi, I need 8/23-8/25 (2 nights, 116 points) 1BR Ocean view, is that available? Thank you! can accept transfers, thanks again!
Yes, this is available! Would prefer not to transfer points at this time, sorry - need to use the banked points first.
If you want to go ahead, please send me a PM with names, addresses, email and telephone for all the adult guests, as well as names, genders and adages are time of check in for all the children. Once I confirm the reservation, I expect payment by PayPal friends and family (no fees) within the next day.

Yep.. Will take the 1BR Island Garden View if it's available. I'll work on getting up to 10 posts.
Excellent! I will set aside 150 points for you until tomorrow night.
Please bear in mind that posts placed on this forum do not count towards the 10 required to start the PM - see more info here: https://disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/
Once you are able to, please send me a PM with names, addresses, email and telephone for all the adult guests, as well as names, genders and adages are time of check in for all the children. Once I confirm the reservation, I expect payment by PayPal friends and family (no fees) within the next day.

214 points remaining in August 2020 use year, can borrow up to 800 points from 2021 for a longer reservation if needed.

214 points remaining in August 2020 use year, can borrow up to 800 points from 2021 for a longer reservation if needed.

Hi, i'm looking for stay at Aulani 4/25-4/30. Anything available in this time frame?
I forgot to mention, to do this reservation I would need to borrow and transfer points, for which I would need payment before reservation is actually done - fully refundable in case availability changes and reservation does not go through

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!