Closed For Rent 169 or more SSR points $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenInDenver

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
For rent are 169 or more points in Saratoga Springs. I can book other resorts as well within the proper booking windows. These are banked March use year so the reservation would have to be after March 1. $16 per point.
Let me know what you need. Dates, room size, resort, view.
Bookings further out will probably be easier to get but I'm open.
Thanks
Ken

I am looking for 2 scenarios so let's see what we can find.

All would be March 3-6th of this year (sorry short notice)

2 Adults
Studio close to Hollywood or Epcot

4 adults
2 bedroom same area

Views and such not picky. Also not 100% set on place just looking for the best deal :-)

We are looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for May 20-24 at either the Bay Lake Tower or Grand Floridian. Is there any availability for those dates?

I am looking for 2 scenarios so let's see what we can find.

All would be March 3-6th of this year (sorry short notice)

2 Adults
Studio close to Hollywood or Epcot

4 adults
2 bedroom same area

Views and such not picky. Also not 100% set on place just looking for the best deal :-)

No beach club or boardwalk. Saratoga is available for 2 bedroom. 120 points

We are looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for May 20-24 at either the Bay Lake Tower or Grand Floridian. Is there any availability for those dates?

Not available. Several others are though including Riviera. AK, WL, SSR, OKW

Hi....looking for a 2 bdrm anywhere 7/17/20-7/23/20.

Thank you, Cherie
For rent are 169 or more points in Saratoga Springs. I can book other resorts as well within the proper booking windows. These are banked March use year so the reservation would have to be after March 1. $16 per point.
Let me know what you need. Dates, room size, resort, view.
Bookings further out will probably be easier to get but I'm open.
Thanks
Ken

Animal kingdom. Savanna view. Studio.
209 savannah view. I just realized that this is outside my booking window. I would need to wait a couple of weeks. I can only book that far out at Saratoga. You could wait or check with someone renting Animal Kingdom points. Sorry about that. At least you know it's available.

Hi, looking for Apr 12_19. Don’t care where/room type just need space for 2 adults and 3 kids (9,6,2) and looking for most cost effective. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter